View Our Lodging Options
Built in 1895, the Victorian Inn and Carriage House has been lovingly updated and redecorated to period so you can enjoy a cozy, quaint, romantic Yellowstone getaway.
- Enjoy a charming atmosphere for your romantic getaway or Old West experience
- Step back in time to the beginnings of Yellowstone National Park without sacrificing modern amenities like high speed wireless internet.
- Feel the heat of the cozy lobby fireplace after enjoying the cool mountain air .
“One of the most lovely rooms I have stayed in. The homey feel was so wonderful.”
— Betty, Charlotte, NC
Stay mere blocks from Yellowstone’s north entrance with your whole family without missing out on the charming walkable downtown of Gardiner, Montana.
- Make your Yellowstone vacation memorable with clean, comfortable accommodations moments from the first national park
- Enjoy personal service that goes the extra mile to make your stay special
- House between 6 to 8 of your family members in our spacious condo suites so you don’t have to get that second room
Can’t Wait to Return
“So impressed with our room and the friendliness of the staff. Impeccably clean and beautiful.”
— Julie D., New York City, New York
Slip away into the historic goldmining district just outside Gardiner, Montana to a mountain getaway with Big Sky 360-degree views your whole family will love.
- Get away from the tourist bustle downtown to one of four cabins tucked away in the mountains outside Yellowstone.
- Enjoy space to spare both inside and outside your accommodations with 1-3 bedrooms per cabin and up to 1,900 square feet.
- Connect with the Montana wilderness like you never will at a hotel or motel.
Fantastic Cabin High in the Mountains
“IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! A three-tier deck, a hot tub, BBQ, washer/dryer, and even a black bear in the living room. Great views all the way."
— Guest from Orange Park, Florida
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the Yellowstone River in a charming atmosphere for couples or small families moments from Yellowstone National Park.
- Recover from your physical days in Yellowstone on your private deck overlooking the Yellowstone River
- Save money and cook in with your fully furnished kitchen and living area
- Sleep easy with romantic views, whispering waters, and homey accommodations
Great Place for Honeymooners or Anyone Else
“Great location on the river. Nice kitchen and deck overlooking the beautiful river and mountain landscape.”