View Our Lodging Options
Built in 1895, the Victorian Inn and Carriage House has been lovingly updated and redecorated to period so you can enjoy a cozy, quaint, romantic Yellowstone getaway.
- Enjoy a charming atmosphere for your romantic getaway or Old West experience
- Step back in time to the beginnings of Yellowstone National Park without sacrificing modern amenities like high speed wireless internet.
- Feel the heat of the cozy lobby fireplace after enjoying the cool mountain air .
“One of the most lovely rooms I have stayed in. The homey feel was so wonderful.”
— Betty, Charlotte, NC
Stay mere blocks from Yellowstone’s north entrance with your whole family without missing out on the charming walkable downtown of Gardiner, Montana.
- Make your Yellowstone vacation memorable with clean, comfortable accommodations moments from the first national park
- Enjoy personal service that goes the extra mile to make your stay special
- House between 6 to 8 of your family members in our spacious condo suites so you don’t have to get that second room
Can’t Wait to Return
“So impressed with our room and the friendliness of the staff. Impeccably clean and beautiful.”
— Julie D., New York City, New York
Enjoy our newly remodeled apartments, just one-quarter block from Yellowstone National Park's boundary and the North entrance that can sleep up to six people!
- Our apartments feature 1 to 2 bedrooms, a living area, and a fully furnished kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and electric stove.
- The beautiful Yellowstone River is just a block away with several rafting companies and a fly fishing shop in the area to enjoy this largest free-flowing river in the United States.
- The historic Roosevelt Arch is two blocks away and numerous restaurants within a two block radius.
Can't wait to come back.
“Another great stay in this cute little apartment. Perfect location, very clean and the perfect space for a couple of friends to enjoy Yellowstone."
— Dana W.
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the Yellowstone River in a charming atmosphere for couples or small families moments from Yellowstone National Park.
- Recover from your physical days in Yellowstone on your private deck overlooking the Yellowstone River
- Save money and cook in with your fully furnished kitchen and living area
- Sleep easy with romantic views, whispering waters, and homey accommodations
Great Place for Honeymooners or Anyone Else
“Great location on the river. Nice kitchen and deck overlooking the beautiful river and mountain landscape.”