Meet your mountain retreat in the Beartooths with our stunningly situated cabins outside Gardiner, Montana
Want to escape the tourist traps and connect with nature?
Our mountain cabins will thrill you with their pristine mountain surroundings 5 miles above Gardiner. And you may even want to try your hand at panning for gold with the equipment we provide.
While close enough to run to town for a meal or a grocery trip, you’ll feel far enough away to connect with the wilderness — not the touristy version of Yellowstone.
Call us now at 406-262-0880 to find out how Yellowstone Mountain Cabins will help make your vacation unforgettable, or book a room below.
What People Are Saying
Beautiful Setting and Great Host
The mountain cabin gave us a chance to retreat to a quiet tranquil setting at the end of busy days in Yellowstone. Also gave us a good base to explore some of the great places outside the park.
— Robert M.
We loved this secluded cabin in Jardine! The house itself was clean and worked well for our family of 6. The hardest part of your vacation will be when you leave.
— Angie C., Mandeville, Louisiana
Hard to Leave and Go Back to the Daily Grind!
Lovely home in secluded area. The deck is fabulous and was home to several plays that our grandchildren put on for us. Hot tub was awesome.
— Cynthia B.
Spacious with Beautiful Views
Perfect getaway. After a long day exploring Yellowstone, It was so nice to just relax on the deck or in the hot tub, without any city noise or cell phones. Perfect host. We will be back.
— Gary S.
Can't beat the views or listening to the creek from the deck.
— Dennis P.
- Escape into the picturesque mountains, see wildlife, and get out of the tourist hub.
- Get some peace and quiet with no neighbors.
- Ease into sleep as you listen to the beautiful and burbling Bear Creek out your bedroom window.
- Spend your evenings in the open air on our unique four-level, 2,400 square-foot deck to take in your expansive views of Yellowstone’s rugged Beartooth Mountains.
- Pan for gold on Bear Creek.
- Let your children explore on our mountain property, leaving you to relax in the crisp, clean mountain air at 7,000 feet
Amenities and Features
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and High-Speed Internet
- 40-inch Flat-Screen TV with Premium Channels
- Premium Bedding with Pillow Top Mattresses
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Stocked Full Kitchens, Including Stoves, Microwaves, and Fridges
- Furnished Private Balcony with Four Levels
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Private Bathroom, Free Toiletries, and Shower
- 2 Bathrooms in King Cabin, 1 in Small Cabin
- House Under 10 Years Old
- Simple Express Checkout
- Picnic Table and Plenty of Land to Explore
- Great Location Sited Above Historic Bear Creek
- Free Parking